Kissing Frogs

Kissing Frogs

Monday 9 September 2013

Mr Keeno II



                                    

Location: Virtual
Duration: 9 Days
Drinks: 0
Compatibility: 8

I met Mark on a dating website again. We started a conversation via Whatsapp and I was upgraded (his word!) to iMessage....(gee thanks!) It was such a fast moving and intense conversation that I really should have clocked on that this guy was needy. Actually the conversation was really good....he was full of witty banter and we had a lot in common (OMG, finally a promising match!) As neither of us were free until the next week, we agreed to meet the following Thursday. We were both away the weekend before (separately I might add!) and I had text to let him him know that there was no reception where I was and that I would speak to him when I was back (considering we had been chatting for a mere 4 days prior to this, I thought this was just a courteous thing to do...no biggie right?) On the way home I received 13, yes 13, messages from him!! Ranging from, 'I hope you are having a lovely time' (sweet) to 'I miss you' (er, what?) and finally 'You'd love it here with my brother and his Mrs, can't wait to bring you here' (shut the front door mate, how do you even know what I'd like, you haven't met me yet!) naturally I was slightly worried by this. However, as I have previously mentioned, my bak catalogue of men are full of unsavoury w*nkers so thought I would at least give this guy a chance....whilst cringing I carried on the convo.....however, come Tuesday when he invited me out to his best mates birthday drinks stating 'It would be a good opportunity to meet everyone' (let me just remind you.... I HAVEN'T EVEN MET YOU YET LOVE!!!) I decided then at that point there wasn't a chance of a date let alone a future. I was a little scared that during our first date he may have also invited someone along to join us in holy matrimony.....

No comments:

Post a Comment