Kissing Frogs

Kissing Frogs

Friday 23 August 2013

Treat 'em Mean, Keep 'em Keen

How true is this? Are some girls genetically wired to want the drama and heartache than a man who doesn’t treat them well? I know from my own experience there’s nothing I hate more than a man who is aloof, distant and selfish with his time……however I am also intensely attracted to these types of men. I am constantly saying that all I want is a lovely, nice caring guy who wants commitment and to settle down, yet as the last post proves, the minute someone like that comes along, I am instantly put off! Is it something you grown into – liking nice men? Or am I always going to want the roller-coaster of the ‘commitment phobes’? I have been told that I am a very passionate person and that I enjoy the highs that these types of men provide…but I then need to accept that after the highs come the lows. If I want a steady, balanced relationship that has no highs or lows, I need to head for the nice guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment