Kissing Frogs

Kissing Frogs

Friday 23 August 2013

Mr Keeno



Location: Bars around London
Duration: 2 dates
Drinks: not enough
Compatibility: 6/10

I met Mr Keeno at a work leaving drinks. This was while I was still seeing Mr Married and was desperately trying to meet someone to get over him. Mich was a successful VP in my company and had an amazing smile. I had  great banter with him and his friend all evening and then when his friend left and shortly after I said I needed to go home, Mich said he would walk with me to the station (oooo butterflies!) As we reached the station, Mich asked if he could see me again – I obviously said yes and he asked when I was free. After telling hi that I was free on Sunday and Wednesday in the coming week, he said ‘Well, it has to be Sunday then doesn’t it’ (how exciting, someone who really wants to see me!) So I met up with Mich on Sunday in Central London. We went for a drink where he wanted to know aaaaallll about me (unwavering eye contact throughout). He then proceeded to say that he had told his family all about me and they couldn’t wait to meet me (sorry, what?! This is our first date!!! Back the f*ck up fella!)…I was obviously concerned at how fast he was going, but this having been my first time ever with a nice’ man, I figured I should keep an open mind – this might be what dating a non-w@nker was like! Date 1 finished off and he asked to see me again, to which I agreed. He said ‘well, you had said you were also free Wednesday, so how about then?’ (breathe breathe)…. ‘uh sure, let’s meet after work’. So, 3 days later, we went to a lovely roof top bar in London where we had quite a nice chat about family, friends and work. I had mentioned that my sister had just got engaged and I was busy helping her to organise the wedding. Mich then asked me if I would like to get married…’yeah definitely someday’ I replied. ‘I know exactly how I’m going to propose when I get married but I’m not telling you just in case’ he said with a knowing smile (in case what Mich? In case I decide after date 2 that I want to marry you???) I nervously laughed and he then said ‘oh, I’ve just thought of another way I could propose…wow, I should write a book!’ (You do that mate. And while you’re at it get the bill – I’m offsky)

No comments:

Post a Comment