Kissing Frogs

Kissing Frogs

Friday 23 August 2013

How not to set up a friend

There are many people who have successfully been set up by their friends - I however am not one of them. And i don't think I am alone in the scenario I have experienced. When my friend wanted to set me up with Mr Roger Red Hat, I asked the usual questions of age/looks/height/personality…..she simply answered 'you should meet him'. 'Well, do we suit each other?' to which she replied, 'He's the only single person I know'. Well, forgive me, but I'm not convinced that is the basis of a relationship! It really frustrates me when (usually happily attached) friends set up 2 single people....the only thing they have in common being that they are both single. Never mind that one is an avid Trekkie fan and the other a Towie fan....you must be suited as you both have the audacity to be still be single! Come on guys, you have known me a long time, please put some thought into the person you are making me spend time with!!


No comments:

Post a Comment